Course Dates June 5th - 9th (Monday - Friday) 2023
If you are interested in coming onto the Residency please email Emily first before booking so that you can discuss with her what your ambition is for the time in the space.
These weeks are time to dedicate to your painting working alongside Emily Ball, and a small number of artists, in a spacious, well equipped, beautifully lit professional studio. The benefits of doing so could be any or all of the following:
- Artists would be working alongside a professional artist - witnessing the changes that their work goes through. Daily discussions, artist to artist, about each others work.
- Artists would be making a commitment to painting daily, establishing a way of keeping going through the tough and difficult stages of paintings, coming prepared with studies and material to work from.
- Artists would have the space to spread out, work large, see the work together to help clearer judgements. Limited numbers - only 6 artists plus Emily working in the very large Seawhite studio.
- Artists would have generous support from one another. Working with like minded people and celebrating the differences in each others work. Working in positive and motivating atmosphere.
- Artists would have access to the extensive library of art books, a fully equipped studio (easels, boards, tools, paper, wifi) and the Seawhite art shop within a 3 minute walk from the studio.
- Artists would have the potential to develop friendships and networking that continue long after the Residency is over.
|05-Jun-2023 8:00 am
|09-Jun-2023 4:30 pm